I’ve been busy. Ever since getting back into my ship I’ve had to fly from Berta (Derelik) back to where I left off in Insmother. A full 40 jumps back through lowsec and into nullsec.
But it’s been a fantastic time! I’ve had some ideas that I’ve followed through on while I’ve been slowly making my way back to where I needed to be.
- I’ve created a database of regions and systems that can be filtered by a number of columns. It also automatically updates on the page when I save the Excel spreadsheet that I work in. And I’ve got it to always be showing the number of systems I’ve explored, and the percentage of systems in relation to the total. I’m pretty happy with it.
- I decided to start another Eve bloggers portal, and make it completely fresh and up to date with today’s active blogs, and make sure it stays up to date. More on that elsewhere.
- 4LB-EL – nothing of interest
- UDE-FX – nothing of interest
- 5IH-GL – nothing of interest
- 04-EHC – nothing of interest
- DFH-V5 – nothing of interest
ROJ-B0 – something of interest
The expansion of the Federation’s values is a cause that throughout Federation history has been met with mixed support and varied interpretations by each newly elected administration. Across the Federation’s borders and beyond, many of these outposts and settlements are now neglected and cast off, having come and gone as quickly as the politicians who built them.
- B-II34 – a dead end system, nothing of interest
- EJ48-O – nothing of interest
- A-TJ0G – nothing of interest
- 1TG7-W – nothing of interest
After thousands of years among the stars, the space lanes of New Eden have become littered with countless abandoned ships. The twisted and gnarled hulls of these empty vessels float silently, offering up no explanation as to their lonely fate.
- QYD-WK – nothing of interest